This delicious Fried Cauliflower recipe is so easy to make. Get the recipe below and enjoy!
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 bad of bread crumbs ( or gluten-free substitute)
- 1/2 cup flower ( or substitute)
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Boil the cauliflower for 15-18 minutes or until soft
- Take it out and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours ( or next day)
- Cut up into small branches at the bottom of the whole cauliflower.
- Mix the crumbs with flour, salt and turmeric.
- Mix eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Heat up oil. If you use a smaller pot you can use less oil.
- Dip the cauliflower branches in egg mixture, then crust mixture and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of tahini.