This recipe is so easy and delicious! Homemade Halva ice cream will be a fun activity to do with kids ( to make ice cream yourself and eat it later... sounds amazing! ). It is also healthy and contains the simplest ingredients. Halva adds a unique irresistible touch to rich cream and tart raspberries.
- one pint ( 473 ml) heavy cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 slice raspberry white chocolate Halva or any other flavor
- Whip the heavy cream on high speed for 5-7 minutes until fluffy.
- Add 2/3 can of condensed milk and whip until combined. You can also stir it with spatula to make sure there is no condensed milk on the bottom of the bowl.
- Crumble 1/2 slice of halva and add into the mixture. Stir well.
- Freeze overnight.
Scoop halva ice cream and top with remaining condensed milk, halva crumbs and raspberries. Enjoy!